Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New Year's Rosacealution

In order to try to maintain my sanity, I've decided to go public with my rosacea cure quest. It really can easily consume me given my obsessive-compulsive tendencies, so the blog is really my self-prescribed therapy this year. I've tried several different strategies and researched many theories of what causes rosacea, so I'm really just going to debrief here and self-reflect. If anyone else reads it - great! Maybe you have some suggestions you can add. If no one reads it - great! I just need to do this for myself. So here goes . . .

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cheryl, You've been very disciplined with writing your blog. For that I am grateful, because now that I've located it, I'm finding it helpful. You are not alone in your journey! I found your blog by accident as I look for low-FODMAP recipes and info on Pinterest. You can follow my boards if you like.
    Karen Zaorski

    ReplyDelete